The first step in marketing your book is making sure you are marketing a quality one. Second, it’s all about dressing up the package. Your book cover, teasers, and graphics are all a representation of your brand.
So you’re a Photoshop, Illustrator, or heck – Paint, ninja. That’s great, could you teach us paint? It takes more than design knowledge to produce a cover that’s going to entice a buyer to pick your book over another. It takes a genuine understanding of readers and what appeals to them. It takes knowledge of publication programs and printers and adhering to book cover guidelines. Most importantly, it takes an outsider to look at your cover ideas objectively and to tell you if those ideas will click with people who haven’t read your story yet.
It takes courage to tell an author no, but when we do it, if we have to, there is a solid reason behind it followed by a Plan B of what we believe is a better solution. Maybe you’re not such a Photoshop, Illustrator, or Paint ninja, but you do know that visuals sell better. Our graphic designers work closely with our marketing team to help produce any and all the graphics you may ever need, or want. Check out our design services, and know that we can bundle and package exactly what you’re looking for. We’ll respond to your email within one business day, so contact us to get started.
*Current Aurora publicity clients are eligible for a design discount.
- Custom Cover Options with Stock Images – eBook only for $120, eBook and print covers for $140. You’ll get a custom designed cover for all eBook formats. You can also get a fully compatible print cover designed for CreateSpace or Print-On-Demand kiosks like the Espresso Book Machine. Our cover designers will mock-up one to three different concepts. You can choose one and then our designers will work on the concept until you’re satisfied. Both options include free stock from Bigstock. If you’d like to use stock photos or custom photos, you can, but those expenses are not included. Both options include one free teaser graphic. Author must provide the book quote.
- Pre-made covers – eBook only for $60, eBook and print covers for $80. Need a quality cover on a budget? Check out our gallery of pre-made covers. All pre-made covers come with a few key customization options such as fonts and colors. Both options include one free teaser graphic. Author must provide the book quote.
- Teaser Graphic Package – $40 We’ll design (using stock photos) up to three different graphics suitable for Twitter, Facebook, blogs, Pinterest, and Google+. Author picks which social platform to design for. Author must provide the book quotes.
- Book Icon Graphics – $20 We’ll use your cover on a 3D book, a book stack, and a tablet.
- Swag Graphics – Starting at $40 Business cards, bookmarks, postcards, and more. Take a look at those we’ve done before.
- Website Graphics Package – Starting at $100 Our website graphics package offers you a custom designed logo for your website. We’ll also include files for Twitter icons and Facebook profile pictures based on that logo.
- Social Media Graphics Package – Starting at $60 Our team of designers will design a suite of graphics including profile photos, headers, or complimentary graphics.
- Animated Banners – Starting at $40
- Slider Videos – Starting at $40
See something you’re interested in learning more about? Send us an email.